1. Be nice.
2. Racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic etc language will not be tolerated. When in doubt, say what you actually mean; don’t rely on hurtful shortcuts.
3. Commenters and Shojo Power! aren’t your personal teacher. Shojo Power! welcomes all Moonies–both new and old–and all students of feminism. I recommend anyone to do their own research to answer their questions because I strongly believe that you’ll learn more that way. I have provided a list book recommendations that I’ve personally read in the “Further Reading” section.
4. No bashing people’s preferences. Moonies have strong feelings about the manga/anime/dubs etc. Feminists have strong feelings about hair/kids/family names etc. Stating your preference is fine, but this isn’t a place to bash other’s preferences.
5. Stay on topic.
6. Please do not post inappropriate images. You know what I mean.
7. Be respectful. Moonies and feminists from around the world are welcome here. This isn’t a place to make fun of someone’s English. However, please do your best to communicate clearly. proPerpunctUatIonANDgraMMARexistsFORareason.!.!?.
8. Have fun!
Disclaimer: This is not an all-inclusive list and Shojo Power! reserves the right to amend it at any time.