It’s that time of year again! Every July Shojo Power! celebrates its birthday. Since it’s our 6th birthday, onto the Top 6 stats!
Top 6 Posts that Published This Past Year
- The Real Trans Rep in Sailor Moon
- The Real Life Princess Kaguya: Dr. Chiaki Mukai
- The Greatest Attack Name of All Time: Star Gentle Uterus
- Gender & Passion in Claudine: Manga Review
- Shojo Power! Podcast Episode 2 Slim City
- Shojo Power! Podcast Episode 3 Sailor Mercury
Top 6 All-Time Posts This Year
- Beautiful Like You: Black Lady’s Uncomfortable Electra Complex
- The Top Ten Most Epic Deaths in Sailor Moon
- Is Sailor Chibi Moon Too Sexualized?
- Anne’s Fabulous Sailor Moon-Themed Wedding!
- Blame It On the Sluts: Nostalgia Critic’s Review of Sailor Moon
- Stop Fat Shaming! Episode 4 Feminist Commentary
Top 6 Most Memorable Keywords
- why is chibiusa in love with her dad
2. is sailor moon white
3. tiny evil’s sexiness comes to life
I have no idea what this means–but I am intrigued!
4. sailor moon boobs
Again with the boobs!
5. how much does sailor moon weigh
Actually, this is a really good question. I have no idea!
I dunno, fam. I’m not sure I’d really call Sailor Moon a “tit anime” although I suppose there are some nice tits in the last episode of Sailor Moon Sailor Stars.
Top 6 Visitor City Locations
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
General Stats for This Past Year
- 39,453 page views
- 24,904 users
- 7 posts
As for some general updates–I’m not sure if the podcast will be continuing, real life has been getting in the way. However, I do have episode 5 on my computer, waiting to be mixed, so I will see if I can get off my tush, and finish that. A lot exciting Sailor Moon news has come out–more Nogizaka46 musicals, a Princess Kaguya musical in 2020, a permanent stage/dinner show called Shining Moon Tokyo, the English dub of Sailor Stars has been released—and, last but not least! Finally word on the Sailor Moon Crystal Dream Act movies–Sailor Moon Crystal: Eternal, releasing in 2020! I’m aiming to visit Japan in the summer 2020 for the Princess Kaguya musical, but we’ll see.
In the meantime, I’ve been pretty active on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. When I’m not writing articles for Shojo Power!, I’m buying Sailor Moon merch and sharing it with you all on these platforms! How are you all doing?